Cost of living comparison between Port-au-Prince, Haiti and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40247 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 297% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,059₴ (154,194 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)