Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 394%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39968 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 310% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,549₴ (166,506 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in João Pessoa costs R$ 6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (29 minutes ago)