Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 412%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41450 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 306% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,937₴ (159,077 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)