Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36545 UAH / HTG
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 71% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,074₴ (126,073 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 3 hours ago)