Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 432%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.300 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 240% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,787₴ (€1,155) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Paz costs Mex$ 17 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,200 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Geneva costs CHF 24,810 (about 1 hour ago)