Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00197 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,896₴ (Rp 14,179,089) in Pontianak to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)