Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.572 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 89% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 45,324₴ (R$ 5,986) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 235 kr (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 350 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 55 Lari (about 2 hours ago)