Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 354%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.018 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 185% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,050₴ (R$ 4,108) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)