Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,321₴ in Poltava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)