Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.939 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,490₴ (R 10,565) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ankara costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)