Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24370 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 112% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,729₴ (₨ 130,197) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 32,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨16,010 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 6,500TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 10,750 (about 1 hour ago)