Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04789 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 339% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,335₴ (1,009,326 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (about 1 hour ago)