Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04911 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 281% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,470₴ (1,007,317 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)