Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05030 UAH / XAF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 251% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 98,189₴ (1,952,215 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)