Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 558%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 32.396 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 360% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,991₴ (£2,130) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)