Cost of living comparison between Plymouth, United Kingdom and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.535 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 379% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 77,852₴ (£2,321) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.67 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Alor Star costs RM200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nogales costs Mex$ 48 (about 1 hour ago)