Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 461%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 33.783 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 356% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,456₴ (£1,227) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vlorë costs 350 Lek (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)