Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 366%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.862 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 135% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,293₴ (2,375 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)