Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.603 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 10% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,348₴ (1,496 лв) in Plovdiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)