Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 207%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.939 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 109% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,995₴ (3,314 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)