Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 537%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.504 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 175% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,900₴ (6,596 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (34 minutes ago)