Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.712 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 17% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,056₴ (2,839 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (35 minutes ago)