Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.452 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,561₴ (1,605 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)