Cost of living in Pleven, Bulgaria compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.601 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 59% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,781₴ (1,697 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (27 minutes ago)