Cost of living comparison between Pleven, Bulgaria and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.825 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pleven (Bulgaria) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,108₴ (1,626 лв) in Pleven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasov costs 18 lei (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Alicante costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)