Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.351 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,984₴ (Mex$ 23,667) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)