Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.470 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 109% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,840₴ (Mex$ 12,817) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vigo costs €400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Koh Tao costs 180 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)