Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.398 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,153₴ (Mex$ 16,563) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)