Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.522 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 128% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,665₴ (3,944 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sorocaba costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,200 (about 1 hour ago)