Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.626 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 112% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,751₴ (3,132 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (31 minutes ago)