Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.389 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 107% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,063₴ (4,862 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.02 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (36 minutes ago)