Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 247%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.565 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 111% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,072₴ (3,057 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)