Cost of living comparison between Piteşti, Romania and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.274 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 136% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,388₴ (6,118 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)