Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.107 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,713₴ (17,286 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)