Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 208%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.574 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,595₴ (€1,887) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fargo costs $21,845 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 57 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Brasília costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in London costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)