Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 611%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.038 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 305% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,589₴ (€1,536) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)