Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 834%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 34.939 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 350% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,016₴ (€1,546) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)