Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 762%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.904 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 301% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,135₴ (€2,081) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)