Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 779%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.389 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 310% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 66,593₴ (€2,266) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)