Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 463%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.027 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 231% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,420₴ (R$ 4,034) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Algiers costs 64,771 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 800 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Caracas costs Bs 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)