Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.325 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 146% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,073₴ (R$ 3,252) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)