Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 408%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.308 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 207% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,867₴ (R$ 4,798) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)