Cost of living comparison between Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.913 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 280% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,405₴ (€2,055) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Valencia costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €55 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)