Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40612 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,970₴ (₨36,861) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Casablanca costs 7,000 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)