Cost of living in Pimpri, India vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39163 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,769₴ (₨93,887) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 3 hours ago)