Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41629 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,330₴ (₨39,228) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Palo Alto, California costs $4.95 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Busan costs ₩9,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 800 ман (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 30,000 kr (40 minutes ago)