Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38157 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,008₴ (₨94,366) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)