Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38363 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,702₴ (₨98,275) in Pimpri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)