Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 142% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,633₴ (22,978 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (24 minutes ago)