Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.364 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,426₴ (3,052 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)