Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.512 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,987₴ (2,762 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)