Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.070 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 55% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,283₴ (6,122 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)