Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.882 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,401₴ (52,636 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)