Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.775 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 219% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,866₴ (66,914 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (28 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (37 minutes ago)