Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.848 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 73% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 50,176₴ (59,201 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lusaka costs 36 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)