Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 148%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 197% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,690₴ (38,392 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)