Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.767 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 193% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,349₴ (38,286 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (41 minutes ago)