Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 388 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00643 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,272₴ (5,641,942 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)