Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 364%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00680 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 221% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,121₴ (7,077,595 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (about 1 hour ago)