Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 365%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00682 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 226% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,855₴ (7,167,347 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iloilo costs Php500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)