Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00683 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 83% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,360₴ (7,221,903 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$72 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)