Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 318%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 210% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,538₴ (7,115,232 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)