Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 340%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00715 UAH / KHR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 208% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,830₴ (4,730,173 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)