Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,894₴ (56,599 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)