Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.729 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,887₴ (30,003 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)