Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.841 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 85% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,163₴ (26,346 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)