Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,052₴ (27,242 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)