Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.730 UAH / THB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 21,855₴ (29,947 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (35 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (35 minutes ago)