Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00119 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,940₴ (24,323,249 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)