Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00120 UAH / VND
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,917₴ (23,204,004 ₫) in Phan Thiết to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)