Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.958 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 71% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,260₴ (R 23,626) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nicosia costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Murcia costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)