Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.946 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 71% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,514₴ (R 22,869) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)