Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.939 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 111% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,799₴ (R 10,209) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (32 minutes ago)