Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08041 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,205₴ (151,783 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Esbjerg costs kr130 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dublin costs €459 (about 1 hour ago)