Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07628 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,692₴ (245,054 KZT) in Petropavl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)