Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.602 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,809₴ (R$ 4,842) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)