Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.751 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 43,383₴ (RM6,426) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)