Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23889 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 93% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,144₴ (₨105,252) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)