Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24960 UAH / PKR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,401₴ (₨81,733) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (44 minutes ago)