Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 734%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 303% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,516₴ (€2,067) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)