Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 718%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.274 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 348% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 58,178₴ (€1,649) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)