Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 691%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.618 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 349% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,914₴ (€1,604) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)