Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.616 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,143₴ (€1,270) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)