Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 683%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.412 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 333% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 64,989₴ (€2,210) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Maastricht costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (about 1 hour ago)