Cost of living comparison between Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 33.620 UAH / GBP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 355% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 68,252₴ (£2,030) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hargeysa costs 39 S (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 4 hours ago)