Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 187%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 258 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.190 UAH / AUD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 355% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 54,540₴ (AU$2,701) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)