Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.097 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 188% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,418₴ (€1,066) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (36 minutes ago)