Cost of living comparison between Perm, Russia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40678 UAH / RUB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 100% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,563₴ (руб 80,051) in Perm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)