Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 433%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00928 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 143% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,029₴ (COL$4,096,859) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)