Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 424%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 144% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,659₴ (COL$4,042,836) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)