Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.919 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,159₴ (R$ 5,804) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)