Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.011 UAH / UYU
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 165% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,146₴ ($U28,832) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (16 minutes ago)