Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07647 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,051₴ (157,586 KZT) in Pavlodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)