Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 411%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.033 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 243% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,481₴ (€1,773) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 6,800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)