Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 362%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.166 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 245% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,932₴ (€1,217) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)