Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41265 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 98% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,241₴ (₨78,131) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$350 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Plata costs ARS $5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (29 minutes ago)