Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00900 UAH / COP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 113% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,542₴ (COL$2,837,153) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨7,116 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (43 minutes ago)