Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.790 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 286% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 60,266₴ (€2,093) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)