Cost of living comparison between Paris, France and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,064 prices entered by 454 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.913 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 461% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 91,230₴ (€3,155) in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bogotá costs COL$2,150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caceres costs €42 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €31 (14 minutes ago)