Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.043 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 99% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,824₴ (28,590 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)