Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.073 UAH / CZK
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 103% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,483₴ (28,420 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aalborg costs kr99 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsingborg costs 219,500 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Makhachkala costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)