Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.550 UAH / SRD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 129% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,239₴ (7,110 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 6,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)